Lion and Lamb Ministries welcomes youth ages 14–18 to attend its annual summer youth camp July 9–14, 2017. Campers must be 14 years of age by July 31, 2017, and not older than 18. The cost of camp is $385.00 per youth, which includes lodging for 5 nights, 15 meals, all activities, T-shirt, drawstring backpack, steel waterbottle, and a wristband.
Fill out a separate form for each youth. Please print all information and fill out the form completely. We recommend you complete the Parental Permission Form/Youth Contract and the Oakridge Camp Youth Release Form before filling out the registration form. Please note our cell phone policy: Youth and Junior Staff will turn their phones in to Registration on the first day of camp. Please refer to the Youth Contract for more info.
|Registration Opens||January 1|
|Minimum Payment Due||April 1|
|Final Payment Due||May 1|
Youth Registration and Refund Policy
- Your registration form and permission forms, along with a $25.00 non-refundable deposit, are due no later than April 1, 2017.
- When we receive your registration with deposit, you will receive a confirmation e-mail at the e-mail address you provide.
- The remaining balance of $360.00 is due by May 1, 2017.
- Space is limited! Registration will fill up fast. To guarantee your spot in the camp, you must pay a minimum of $200.00 toward your registration by April 1, 2017, otherwise, you may be bumped by those on the wait list.
- When registration fills up, a waiting list will be established based first on one's ability to pay in-full, and second on a first-come, first-served basis.
- If you cancel on or before April 1, 2017, then 100% of what you have paid up to that point is refundable, minus the $25 deposit.
- If you cancel after April 1, 2017, then 50% of what you have paid up to that point is refundable, minus the $25 deposit.
- If you cancel after May 1, 2017, there is no refund available.
With the growth of Camp Yeshua the last two years we have had to make some changes to our travel and hosting policies. Please make sure to read and understand before registering for Camp Yeshua. Read our travel information if you need lodging or transportation assistance.
If you have any questions regarding Camp Yeshua, you may call the Lion and Lamb Ministries office.